Mission & Principles
Oak Hall Episcopal School is dedicated to the intellectual, creative, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual growth of each student to his or her potential within a Christian environment in the Episcopal tradition.
Collect for Oak Hall Episcopal School
O Eternal God, bless our school, Oak Hall, our students, our teachers, our parents, our board, and the Diocese of Oklahoma. May our school be a center for sound learning, new discovery, and a place where your love and care abide. Guide us in our teaching, in our learning, and in our lives; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
I am proud to be an Oak Hall Episcopal School student.
I believe God has great expectations for me.
It is my responsibility to become a productive citizen, to learn, and to help others succeed.
I accept responsibility for my behavior and respect the rights of others.
This day begins the rest of my life. With God’s help, I have the courage to be the best that I can be.
Give me an “O” for opportunity
Give me an “A” for attitude
Give me a “K” for keeping Christ in everything that I do.
Give me an “H” for honor and honesty
Give me an “A” for awesome kids!
Give me an “L”, an “L”… what’s that spell?
That’s my school Oak Hall (whoo whoo)
Green and White
6 Tenets for Great Expectations
- High Expectations
- Teacher Attitude and Responsibility
- All Children Can Learn
- Building Self-Esteem
- Climate of Mutual Respect
- Teacher Knowledge and Skill
8 Great Expectations of Living
- We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
- We will not laugh at or make fun of a person’s mistakes nor use sarcasm or put-downs.
- We will use good manners, saying “Please”, Thank you”, and “Excuse me” and allow others to go first.
- We will cheer each other to success.
- We will help one another whenever possible.
- We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
- We will encourage each other to do our best.
- We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principle.